7 replies to this topic

Matso

Matso

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
Hi,
Here I would love You to place Your own ideas how to further develop and enhance the mod. Try to put them in the following form:

1. Some Cool Name for The Idea
2. A description that says how do You see it and/or understand it to be working.
3. Any external references (like Wikipedia or other clever webside ;))

I will try to review as many as possible. I'm eager to hear from You guys about the matter.

Bless You,
MK

Kyokushinoyama

Kyokushinoyama

Flamekeeper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
:D

You already know what I would like...... it's not about creating new effects. It's about the downsampling.....
If only you could find a method to adapt the whole prepass to screen resolution and have it less intensive fro performance if you run 1440p, 1620p or higher resolutions......

I asked the same to Boris about SSAO, but it can't be done apparently. Very high resolutions are PERFECTLY playable if you're using only 1 of these : SSAO OR DOF.
But as soon as you use both..... you loose 15 FPS.

So, it goes down to the roots I guess.... I remember Boris saying DOF could be sampling only one part of the image "surface".... I still didn't figure out WHAT he wanted to say... ;D

Oh, and also, remember that HBAO thing integrated to prepass file ? Maybe that would be interesting matter to dig in....

eueueu

eueueu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I understand it may be difficult or even impossible, but I would like to see a Motion Blur effect. Just a light camera-based one would already surely make the game look more fluid.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,027 posts
Hello Matso,
since OBGE had custom AO effects, it is possible to do that with ENB too by adding HBAO or HDAO features?

Regards

Edited by mannygt, 15 October 2012 - 02:03 PM.

Kyokushinoyama

Kyokushinoyama

Flamekeeper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
Yeah, HBAO would be a great thing, but I would still miss SSIL, wich is an essential feature (for my tastes).....
Ahhhh.... so much possibilities..... :biggrin:

wesley/g

wesley/g

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey great ENB. Thanks! I wanted to mention I run this as is + SSAO&SSIL without issue. Also I've been using the rainbow palette which I haven't messed with in other ENBs but now I'm on a mission for a palette better for people who are colorblind as it's made a difference since I've messed with it. ;)

Bartilein

Bartilein

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey, This is one of the best ENBs Iīve ever seen, but is there a possibility to add a letterbox effect? On google it sais to delete the "//" in the "#define LETTERBOX_VIGNETTE" in the enbeffect.fx but I donīt find this line in your files. What can I do to add a letterbox?

luckynumbersleven

luckynumbersleven

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
HBAO or HDAO would be very cool, and maybe a nice sunglar texture :o

Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds