35 replies to this topic

Willy4x4

Willy4x4

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
Wanted Posters
This is a topic for ideas & suggestions for Wanted Posters (renamed "Immersive Bounty Hunting")
Give all of your ideas & suggestions here
(MCM ideas are welcome too)

Willy4x4

Willy4x4

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
Posted Image

Arkus86

Arkus86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
what about quests where you don't know exact location of your target and you must track him down or ask inkeepers/residents to find him?

Willy4x4

Willy4x4

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
A resembling option is planned in later updates :)

JohnKester

JohnKester

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Totally wonna suggest that there are easy kills, hard kills and hard to find kills and so on like if the easy kills was like some road bandits at like the road to whiterun from Riverwood, and then there are the hard to find enemies who's hidden in the hold, in an unknown location where you can ask for any clues, maybe they saw him on the road north west of Whiterun hold.

Easy kills should be 750 gold, hard to kill should be 1250 gold. Easy to find kills should be 500 gold and hard to find should be 2500 gold since that it can take some time and if you're using survivial mods or cuttroat it might better be worth something :smile: (just as a default form of idea, you can right it if you want in your SKSE setting as you planned I see.. :) )

Hm, also if they flee away from you, you could fail the bounty hunt, that I've never seen in a game where you can bounty hunt in, that might be cool ;P

Also some where they might only get caught alive :biggrin:

They might also walk around skyrim's roads in the holds where they might be undercover with the name "Farmer" Where it's important to remember how they described his face (or the pictures as I heard you might remove) Then you kill him or maybe a spell you can press to get him bindings on if weapon is not drawn (just to not make it to use in combat)

Maybe also assassins where you gotta get your eyes open for some hooded guy or regular looking guy with a dagger drawn, ready to make a kill move on you (you might also add a very loow whispering sound or some unfamilliar sound to get you noticing that there's an assassin nearby.
(Only assassins who's wanted, but hey it would be cool if they was there randomly x3)

Thanks for reading, and sorry for me rambling so much of my ideas xP

Edited by JohnKester, 22 February 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Lageron1

Lageron1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
hey, how about a wanted poster on the Dragonborn (or in this case, the player) if he does something... cruel... like killing the emperors cousin at her wedding... im a cruel & wanted man in solitude now. But at the posters, perhaps the reason for hunting them should be written there. like:
Name: xxx
last seen at: xxx
crime: xxx
bounty: xxx
such stuff.

Willy4x4

Willy4x4

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Some Idea i would love to see:

-Monster hunting
-Deserted Guard/soldier (in war time, this always happen right?)
-Really Strong Boss using other armor mods (with permission of course)
-Skooma Dealer
-Escaped Prisoner of certain Faction

-=2RTR=- Somnus

-=2RTR=- Somnus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Hey'a mate,

Been fiddling around with Photoshop... I've attached what I came up with... For Bounty posters... I have one's for:

-Bear

-Wolf

-Fox

-Sabre Cat

I can do more if you are interested...

Let me know via PM... Cheers!

BOUNTY-Wolf_zpscc1b62e5.jpg

Willy4x4

Willy4x4

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

For the McM settings this i think you should be able to increase the gold for all levels simultaneously, as doing one at a time already seems like a pain. :smile:
You should have a slider that changes all the amounts but keeps the ratio.

Willy4x4

Willy4x4

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
In response to post #7466429.

Very nice idea ^^ , I'll see what i can do :)

Page loaded in: 1.046 seconds