19 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983,716 posts
Colourwheels Sexy HGEC Stock Robe Replacer

In this mod I have Converted the main stock clothing Robes to HGEC female body and Altered them to be very slim and very very sexy. Robes replaced are; Apostle, Mythic Dawn, Blackhand,King of Worms, Tan, Green, Tattered, Gray, Mage, Archmage, Black, Necromancer, Red silk, and Aqua Silk. I am releasing this mod due to a request and was originally de

Restutitor Orbis

Restutitor Orbis

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,121 posts
Any chance of making an H-Cup version of these robe replacers? That would be awesome!

ryuune

ryuune

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Awesome, simply awesome, super sexy clothing replacer that fit into the game lore as well, that's a plus, will definitely become a stable mod into my own game!

PunisherX100

PunisherX100

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
Good work, but lacks creativity; they are all the same basic outfit.
I'm sticking with the other set by Dereko and Dude2000, which also allows bounce if your main character mesh uses bounce.

colourwheel

colourwheel

Lore Enemy #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
Thanks everyone

Good work, but lacks creativity; they are all the same basic outfit.
I'm sticking with the other set by Dereko and Dude2000, which also allows bounce if your main character mesh uses bounce.

PunisherX100, I can understand if you dont think its very creative, and can understand if you wish to not use my robes. I simply released this work as a request. Unlike Dereko and Dude2000 stock clothing replacers, This does not expose as much body parts and is intended to be sexy but still cover much of the body. I might release parts over time from this project, eventually leading to a full version that replaces all clothing. The point of this work is simply sharing. I think i can speak for many and all, that they would rather see people share work rather than not share at all.

edit: as a side note I find it funny when ever i make something creative there is always someone who complains about something, either not being lore friendly or not how something is not what they wanted, etc...

When you try to comform a bit to the lore there is still aways someone as i notice that will complain about something dealing with anything anyone shares. either dealing with creativity, lack of quality, or something else...

I think people should be happy that authers are even sharing at all, for anything they wish to release publicly.

I know some may think sometimes comment they leave might be intended as constructive criticism, but also can come off in a completely different way if your criticisizing in comparison to someone elses work.

Edited by colourwheel, 21 January 2009 - 07:25 PM.

Zombiemold

Zombiemold

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Amazing mod! This mod alone caused me to make a mage character, which I never do...

I have a few questions though. Is it possible to use your mesh with Slof's Robe Trader? I ask because with her mod active most robes end up being the full robes and I like your styled robes better (They are so cute for my girl chars :D)

If they aren't compatible would you consider making a mesh for Slof's Robe Trader?

:Kudos:

Link: http://tesnexus.com/...le.php?id=10836

Edited by Zombiemold, 21 January 2009 - 09:32 PM.

donut001

donut001

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
do the robes stay the same on males? i dont wanna see their weiners hanging out and stuff, well actually i like those too but not as much

i guess ill find out when i install

good mods all around i think i have all of the color wheel ones!

also how do you vote

Jercouzen

Jercouzen

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
I was thinking the same thing.. donut please tell us how it turns out.. lol

and oh, just hit the 'rate' link :)

downloading now, in case donut doesn't reply i'll find out for myself.. lol

Edited by Jercouzen, 22 January 2009 - 12:36 PM.

colourwheel

colourwheel

Lore Enemy #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
it only replaces robes for females

no males will wear these.

I dont think many care to make men in their game wear sexy suggestive clothing.

Edited by colourwheel, 22 January 2009 - 01:24 PM.

AlienSlof

AlienSlof

I Am Legend

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

I dont think many care to make men in their game wear sexy suggestive clothing.

Believe it or not, some of us do. Not all of us are interested in females.

Try not to make such sweeping generalisations.

Page loaded in: 1.045 seconds