NMM Login Error

nmm login error communicating server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jnaddy05

jnaddy05

• Premium Member
  • 15 posts

So I've good net connection, my creds are good, Im using 0.49.0, but I still get this error- "Error communicating with the server! Cannot reach the Nexus login server."

Whats up with this?

Zalym

Zalym

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

I have the same issue as well, and it has been ongoing for me since Saturday morning I'm not sure what is wrong. It is the first time I've logged in since sometime in the fall of last year I believe.

astrob0y

astrob0y

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Having the infinetive loading screen when Im trying to open NMM 49.1. The "n" in nexus is half color filed, Cpu usage is between 42-48% but nothing happens. 

Zalym

Zalym

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

I discovered my problem was because I needed to go to the Nexus site and download NMM again as if doing it for the first time. Then I needed to install it as normal in the same place as the old version and it updates and logs in just fine.

I don't come visit the site very often and had not needed to force the update with a new download from the website instead of using the program. The OP already has .49,  I misread that part the first time - so I don't know about this issue really. Sorry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, login, error, communicating, server

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.095 seconds