Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp missing

luckert1998

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp is missing in my load order and i cant find it anywhere. Can someone help me pleas

Why don't you download the mod again?

I dont know in what mod contains the .esp file. its not in cloaks of skyrim, not in WIC cloacks either. i must add that i havent got a legit version of dawngaurd so that could be the case.

Banned - TVD.

• 1 month later...

I seem to have this problem too. I do have a legit dawnguard copy and have both Cos and WIC. I think what is happeneing is WIC patch was made before Dawnguard. It is looking for Cloaks.esp but the new COS is Cloaksdawngurd.esp I think the COS patch needs to be updated to work with the new COS Dawnguard.

i had the same problem too. i redownloaded the mod and nothing. but i found it eventually.

right above the mod's description on nexus website, there are tabs. the first one is the "desc" tab (description).
the next one is "files". you can find what you're lookging for there, it's in the "optional" section.

i had the same problem too. i redownloaded the mod and nothing. but i found it eventually.

right above the mod's description on nexus website, there are tabs. the first one is the "desc" tab (description).

the next one is "files". you can find what you're lookging for there, it's in the "optional" section.

thanks, that solves it.

• 11 months later...