How I can run ENB & Ultra settings?

pat673

Hi everyone,

Just a question. I am playing a fairly modded Skyrim on my Alienware laptop, can play it on Ultra and with a lot of mods without any fps loss at all. When I install any ENB however, my fps rate drops so much my game becomes pretty much unplayable. Obviously, playing with an ENB is something I would like to do.

I was wondering if there are either any ENB's that only have minimal fps loss, or if there is a way I can install an ENB and keep the Ultra settings, or even if I can turn down my settings and have an ENB in place?

I have a ROG laptop with much the same specs (I7-3630QM, 12 Gigs of ram, and a 3gb GTX 670m) and can run any ENB with a 30+ frame rate at its lowest. I use RealVision and E ENB which are both heavy hitters when it comes to frame rates. I do use Optimizer to compress the textures. But my game play is very satisfactory.

One of the main things about ENB's most want you to turn off antialiasing and anisotropic filtering in display control panel so be sure to do that.

Now, all that being said, the best performance ENB is probably Performance and Quality ENB. You won't get all the eye candy but it doesn't hit your system as hard as others.