Black Mage Hood Retextures

sandalsocks

Hello everybody peeps!

Ok, so I really like the Black Mage Hood (the one that is separate, NOT the Hooded Black Mage Robes) and I have the player-wearable version, but I would really like some re colours of it to go with other robes. All I have been able to find is one brown re colour and some fur versions included in the Immersive Armors mod. I would just like some simple, non replacement, player-wearable re colours of the original, non-armored hood.

So, would any kind modder be willing to make this for me, a simple Skyrim lover?

Also, sorry if someone has already posted this suggestion (I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this), but you couldn't pay me to search the entire forum!

if you have steam there is a really good mod on the workshop called Craftable Clothes and Robes by Squidgy which I believe has every version of that hood aleady in vanilla skyrim including a red and a yellow.

hopefully you find what your looking for with it.

I actually had that one at one point. I'm pretty sure it only has the Black Mage Hood and all the others that are connected to the robes. I will check it out again though.