A lot of images from the web of nexus mods do not load or load half.

Hello! I have this problem from today. Only yesterday, I was able to see all the nexusmods images. But after installing the LOOT utility, many images no longer load, they load half or load a small part of the image and the rest is blank. When I try to open the images in a new tab, I am redirected to the staticdelivery.nexusmods.com site and I get the "Secure connection failed" error screen with no error code.

I have tried to enter using a new firefox profile, in Google Chrome, I have also uninstalled LOOT, but the problem persists. This only happens to me with the nexusmods website, all other sites work perfectly. I don't really think LOOT is part of the problem, however, after the installation it asked me to restart the computer and precisely after installing and restarting, many images from nexusmods.com no longer loaded. It seems suspicious to me.

Hello! I have this problem from today. Only yesterday, I was able to see all the nexusmods images. But after installing the LOOT utility, many images no longer load, they load half or load a small part of the image and the rest is blank. When I try to open the images in a new tab, I am redirected to the staticdelivery.nexusmods.com site and I get the "Secure connection failed" error screen with no error code.

I have tried to enter using a new firefox profile, in Google Chrome, I have also uninstalled LOOT, but the problem persists. This only happens to me with the nexusmods website, all other sites work perfectly. I don't really think LOOT is part of the problem, however, after the installation it asked me to restart the computer and precisely after installing and restarting, many images from nexusmods.com no longer loaded. It seems suspicious to me.

I get that from time to time with the Nexus.

It's par for the course.

LOOT doesn't affect anything like that.

Also, hopefully, you didn't install LOOT if you're using Vortex, because it's already built in.

I get that from time to time with the Nexus.

It's par for the course.

LOOT doesn't affect anything like that.

Also, hopefully, you didn't install LOOT if you're using Vortex, because it's already built in.

Thanks for the reply. So I just have to wait for the website to fix itself. Greetings!