Crashes in Dungeons and random Areas

ARandomPerson06

So I have been dealing with a lot of ctd´s lately and It drives me crazy since It´s total bulls***.
When I enter different Dungeons like Bleak Falls Barrow my game just crashes at a special deep in the Dungeon. I have no clue why this is and I also run LOOT everytime, I really have no clue what mod it can be since I tried making a new save with only Alternate start and enabled Mods one after one and restaring BUT at that time the Save worked completly fine and I was able to go inside.
Now you maybe ask yourself what the Problem is, well I have some mods that need to start with a new save to work properly and if it only crashes when I start with a certain mod then I guess will the mod also not work as it should if I don´t start with it.

I would like some help since I really have no Idea how to fix it. If someone of you guys know which mods are not working well together or which Mods are causing problems Overall then it would be nice if you could share your knowledge with me.

If you need any information just say it and I can answer as soon I see it.

I have attached my Load Order as a txt file.

The same goes to my Mod list if needed. But bug fixes or compatibility Patches are merged into the mods by Using MO2 so they will barely be seen in that list.

Edited by ARandomPerson06

So what i see right off the hop is you have no method to resolve conflict. If you don't know how to resolve them manually, you should use either a bashed patch (wrye bash) or a smashed patch. A smashed patch will auto resolve conflicts and it really helps to stabilize your game. It can help tremendously with certain ctds and stuttering

That also sounds like it could come from a critical error in one of your mods. A critical error is a part of a record that is missing information. If that record is pulled by the game, it won't know what to do, resulting in a crash. You can have critical errors when a mod is looking for a Master file and can't find it, or a number of other reasons. You can check your esps for errors with Xedit.

Did you clean the DLC?

You have a lot of LL mods and while they often don't conflict, they place a much larger load on papyrus, often with negative results. Try disabling some of them and see if it helps

First thing I would try is a smashed patch. If that doesn't fix it, I would load your entire load order in SSEedit and right click check for errors. That may help you narrow down the field.

Something else to add to this topic is that a critical error should be repeatable. If it is an issue with a mesh, it should be repeatable. Papyrus errors from my very limited knowledge could be totally random especially if brought on by papyrus overloading from LL mods