Ctd after getting arrest (skyrim se)

depresify

hi everyone my problem is ctd after getting arrest I use hundreds of mods here my modlist https://modwat.ch/u/depresify/plugins

so some missions become impossible to do (no one escapes cidhna mine, civil war side of imperial leigon)

the methods I tried

1. take all item from inventory before being arrested ( some item can't remove mod's items quest items) didn't work
  2. disable oblivon gates (open cities) didn't work
  3. disable all mods ( my save is corrupted) didn't work :D

I could not find a solution does anyone have any idea about the possible solution ? I would be glad if you help me sorry my english my english not so good

I don't know how well you've done your Conflict resolution, but I would say to look in Xedit with the VQSC tag ( -veryquickshowconflicts) I believe that is the tag.

Somewhere in there is a conflicting edit or even a critical error. If the game calls a record and it contains a critical error my understanding is it will cause a ctd. One of the things you can do is check your esps for errors. I suggest you check them in sizeable lumps, no more then 50 esps at a time. I have no doubt you will find some. It will be finding the right one. The base game has critical errors, they are only an issue if the game calls on them.

hope it helps