Any way I can fix this?

bobulushi

I rarely get on forums due to my severe anxiety. Sorry if anything I'm saying or doing breaks a rule that I glossed over skimming through to find this section. Forgive my ignorance.

Random issue I had pop up in the last couple years regardless of my mod list. My female hands seem to separate a bit from the body when wearing armor causing what's seen in the screenshot. Totally random and I had been using CBBE for SE for as long as I can remember. This is a fresh mod list that I haven't really sorted well yet. So it's messy right now. I've used bodyslide in the past with no issue so I don't know if there is something there I could do to fix it. I'm reformatted my pc, clean install, updated drivers, etc. I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out the issue I'm having. Do I need to go into bodyslide and do a bunch of manual edits or is there hopefully a simpler solution that I've just been too dumb to figure out. I've been using UNP more recently to avoid the issue but I'm a CBBE man at heart. Thanks ahead of time. If any more information is needed please ask. I'll provide whatever I can.

If it only happens when wearing something, then that something probably needs to be modified to properly fit the CBBE body that you are using. I don't use CBBE myself but I believe Outfit Studio is the utility to use to ensure that the gear in game is properly adjusted to the correct fit for the body model that you are using.

If it only happens when wearing something, then that something probably needs to be modified to properly fit the CBBE body that you are using. I don't use CBBE myself but I believe Outfit Studio is the utility to use to ensure that the gear in game is properly adjusted to the correct fit for the body model that you are using.

I was thinking the same thing. I've watched bodyslide tutorials and read about how to use it. I feel like I'm getting lost in the translation over to MO2. Maybe something is going to the wrong folder and it's putting whatever I'm building with what's going on with MO2. Outfit studio specifically I haven't messed with. If it requires a lot of manual stuff I don't think I have the patience for that. I guess I could look more into that.