Dawnguard fulfill the Prophecy

My first playthrough after getting the Dawnguard dlc I had already completed so much of the game, including the companions quest-line.

Married to Aela I decided to keep my lycanthropy and join the Dawnguard.

Upon my second playthrough I decided to take the other side and was extremely dissappointed at the minor differences especially essential killing of Harkon and no actual fulfillment of the prophecy.

My motion would be to make one last quest where after completing a few of the radiant quests Serena invites you to the castle to attend a special ceremony, being your receiving of the lord of their clan. Before going off to black out the sun suddenly the Dawnguard storms the castle in an attempt to overtake Auriels bow in order to make the sun brighter using purified blood given courtesy of Knight-Paladin Gelebor

As for the duration of the sun when shot with a bloodcursed arrow maybe give options like: 24 hrs, 1 week and permanent. Shooting it again will allow for changing your choice can only be done once a day.

As a small reward on top of the suns demise: (for players who choose to do so(

Vampire boots of waterwalking

Amulet of the Subtle Beast- allowing blood starved vampires to feast on the blood of slain animals and blood starved vampires to not be hated.

those who choose to keep the sun get:

Vampire hood- doesn't negate the effect of the sun but makes them less dramatic maybe 50 % reduction of regeneration. returns to 100% if in a shadowed area

A spell that makes npc's go to sleep so you can feed ie vampires seduction so that its always accessible

Seems like my mind is ranting lol. Sorry its a bit long I could come up with plenty more details if needed but dont wanna really overwhelm. If anybody likes the idea or is interested in helping out a fellow Skyrim enthusiast please let me know, thanks in advance!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

you could sacrifice your vampire self to fulfil the prophecy then Serena could bring you back by travelling to the soul cairn and retrieving your soul from the dragon/dernervirr but the twist is she can only save you if her mother is returned there as dernervirr is lonely after you killed all the keepers before the final battle with harkon then you spawn where you sacrificed yourself and Serena wakes you up