Odd location of Treasure

Demhilord

I was wondering if any one is keeping track of the location of "treasure" found in odd or different places? Like gold on the bottom of a lake or river? I found a Treasure Chest at the bottom of a waterfall and while I know I can't be the only one to have found it I have not seen it documented. Are they any reports of treasure in odd out of the way locations?

A few more questions if anyone knows?
1.) Why are some corpses heavy and some light? Not based on the size of the person/animal/creature that I can tell.

2.) If I look up a code for TROLL (just an example) and I get ####, when I type:

player.placeatme ##TROLL CODE### 10

I may get a few trolls I may not but I get 10 of something appearing? Any ideas? I know the first two ## designate something ???? that may change if you have DLC's loaded??? I don't know if this matters. I don't know what DLC's are actually.

Thanks

When you get out of bleak falls barrow, head directly forward. Once you're in the river, dive. You'll find all sorts of goodies in a sunken crypt.

1) Because the people who converted the models to the .nif format are a fan of typing in random numbers.

2) It's a strange error. I've had it since Skyrim came out. Happens with Vanilla. Just does.

3) DLC = Downloadable Content. What it really stands for, is "Half-assed mini content addition". In Skyrim, it's more "Half-assed expansion-wannabe".

If you explore the map a lot you are going to find there is a ton of items to find in Skyrim. There are chests, iron boxes, bodies (skeletons) and even just books on the ground almost every where one goes. You just need to look for them and they are listed in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Prima Official Game Guide.

The heavy/light bodies could be a number of things. One thing I have noted is if the NPC you just killed has a weapon/shield they have dropped. If they have dropped it, they seem to be very heavy and difficult to move. I pick up the items they dropped and place them back into the dead NPCs inventory, and they become much easier to move. Doesn't work in all situations though.