[LE] Can't save a dialogue edit

When you create custom dialogue you have to create a voice folder for your mod. Did you create a voice folder under Data\sound\voice? The folder must be named the same as your esp file.

When you create custom dialogue you have to create a voice folder for your mod. Did you create a voice folder under Data\sound\voice? The folder must be named the same as your esp file.

Just did that, nothing has changed :/

I clicked record and the save button is now clickable, but I think that this is going to replace the original audio with whatever was recorded

edit: well, it worked, but what I said still happened with the first dialogue. ralof didn't say "hey, you! you're finally awake", but the subtitle has changed. and on his next sentence, the audio remained the same and the subtitle also changed, so the problem was just with the first audio, for some reason

still, tysm, I'm gonna find out what happened with the audio <3

Edited by vaitifude

You don't have to click "Save" to just make changes to the text.

If you just want to edit text - then just edit the text and click OK. It will be saved.

If you want to edit the audio, then you need to hit record, and then if you're pleased with the result after a preview, you can hit Save to save the audio. That's all the "save" button does.