Well I've been kinda playing skyrim and I love the mods I got final fantasy I walk around with my arms folded having ichigo's zangatsu on my back and that it came too me what if ok I know this is a huge request and undertaking what if there was a whole new land you can go to that your skyrim character can become a SUBSTITUTE SOUL REAPER i'm talking about going too the soul socity 25 plus level's of course and able to make your own blade that's imbune with a enchantment that's awesome and get a special ability, also maybe some hairstyle and a soul reaper race that has a bankai or a transform too a soul reaper that gives like plus 10 or 20 with your sword I was just thinking and that's what I got.

umm for a story I guess I was thinking like a rukia type character kinda follows you as a companion you know how like seriana becomes your follower and you can't get rid of her for awhile something like that, I relize this is a huge thing so I won't be disappointed if no one took this on talking of my idea :)

I don't think anyone wants to take on a project this huge, especially because it is neither lore-friendly or highly demanded.

But there is a plethora of bleach related mods out there, I could do a quick search for you.

Edited by Tehandyman

I don't think anyone wants to take on a project this huge, especially because it is neither lore-friendly or highly demanded.

But there is a plethora of bleach related mods out there, I could do a quick search for you.

I have all those mods already I thank you for that but its just there a quest thing for star wars and other types like that why not something interesting i'm sure return to savernguard mod would work with this idea you die you get there and now you have two ways too get back too the world of skyrim :)

I have all those mods already I thank you for that but its just there a quest thing for star wars and other types like that why not something interesting i'm sure return to savernguard mod would work with this idea you die you get there and now you have two ways too get back too the world of skyrim :smile:

hmm I admit it would be interesting to make a bleach mod that could somehow work with the lore of Elder Scrolls. It seems like a decent idea.

But you have to understand, trying to compare the Bleach fanbase to the Star Wars fanbase is like comparing a boulder to a mountain. There are more people who love Star Wars than there are people who have even HEARD of Bleach.

I personally love bleach (although I stopped reading it a LOONG time ago) but I don't see it working for Elder Scrolls in the same way you do.

Edited by Tehandyman

well what can I say once you reach lvl 66 and pretty much can boss anything done all the main quests asked of you and staying too the roleplay arc of the character you wanna have him exprence something new I mean I loved Lydia as my companion but i'm like my character has too change he has too become different he use too be a warrior than after Lydia's death he felt alone (lvl 45 at this point) so he wanted too kill wiped out a whole imperial fort on his own (Lydia died there) then became dark joined the thieves and dark brotherhood (heavy armor was 100 at this point had too get out of heavy go too light) so basically I would want this as a spiritual experance with this mod something else that will make the character grow too the next step wisdom and deeper understanding of life lets say I mean of course that's if some puts the soul socity in solverngard too say the least

• 7 months later...

Actually, just got Skyrim and will begin my work on making mod's myself. I actually planned to make an entire bleach redo of the land, or a new land all together. However, this would take a considarable amount of time. Hueco Mundo would be fairly easy o corse. Just a few retexures of the sand and the lighting with the moon. Making new enemies that are arrancar's or hollow would be time worthy since they are all special. The Meno's Grande's would be easy once the model was completed.

The Soul Society would be the one thing that has to be the hardest I have to say. If anything, the best and beta version would be like the Harry Potter Mod where you have a small area/castle that would be itself the SS till it can be moved.

• 2 weeks later...

There are two mods that would make it worth it without having to take on a whole project.

1. A skinny mod. So certain outfits don't look ridiculous on the default body type you get.

2. Ichigo's bankai outfit. I seriously cannot find it anywhere.

3. Ichigo's half Hollow mask