Pip-Boy & weapon model FOV settings using FOV Slider

Bellegar2020

Does pipboy have its own 1st person FOV setting separate from weapon view model?

I can't get the pip-boy to view like its supposed to, around 40-50 FOV, I think, without the weapons being as close/big as well.

The FOV settings are set to default values in my Fallout.ini and FalloutCustom.ini. I've only used FOV Slider mod and 1st person FOV is set to 90 in MCM.

There's a lot of images and videos where people have pib-boy nearly fullscreen and yet their weapons look normal in first person.

I've tried the console commands below but either the pip-boy is so far you can't see anything and the weapon FOV is correct or pip-boy is fine but I just see the tip of the barrel of the rifle.

FOV 80

saveini

- Save, quit, load up the game and still either weapon or pip-boy FOV is messed up.

FOV 80 90

saveini

- Same result as above. Tried both commands with refreshini instead of saveini but that didn't fix it either.

I don't know what's the deal here, I saw someone say that the weapon and pipboy FOVs are the same "view model" FOV and can't be modified individually.

Anyone had this problem? Should I have my INIs set to read-only or not?