Geck marker need help

SrDKz

guys i need help on the geck, i don't know if it's a bug or error on the geck but the marker i put is working but only when i shoot at the npc, i wish i didn't need to shoot at the npc for the marker to stay active}
I gave the colonel a few shots to activate the marker, the marker is activated more in a few seconds the colonel is back to normal I wanted to keep the marker activated who can help me I thank

https://imgur.com/gallery/MynGErD

Edited by vitordkzBR10

What "kind" of marker are you using? What is your intent for this marker? It's not clear how you are trying to use it. (Shooting someone does not typically call for a marker unless it is to somehow "tag" someone for another purpose than having the projectile damage them.)

-Dubious-

What "kind" of marker are you using? What is your intent for this marker? It's not clear how you are trying to use it. (Shooting someone does not typically call for a marker unless it is to somehow "tag" someone for another purpose than having the projectile damage them.)

-Dubious-

an xmarks heading, by Colonel Autumn in the purifier

Again: please explain your intent with this marker? The implication from the choice of an "XMarkerHeading: Usually used by AI packages to determine standing location and heading if carrying out a package that requires it" is you are setting some actor's travel package to that location. But you don't mention any actor the package is supposed to apply to and why they need that type of marker or how it relates to "shooting" the Colonel, and my guess (without looking in the cell in question) would be perhaps there is some sort of "marker" or navmesh collision occurring. We can't tell if another type of marker might be more appropriate.

Don't be shy; details please.

-Dubious-

Again: please explain your intent with this marker? The implication from the choice of an "XMarkerHeading: Usually used by AI packages to determine standing location and heading if carrying out a package that requires it" is you are setting some actor's travel package to that location. But you don't mention any actor the package is supposed to apply to and why they need that type of marker or how it relates to "shooting" the Colonel, and my guess (without looking in the cell in question) would be perhaps there is some sort of "marker" or navmesh collision occurring. We can't tell if another type of marker might be more appropriate.

Don't be shy; details please.

-Dubious-

yes it is an XMarkerHeading but I already tried by Colonel Autumn on another NPC and on himself but XMarkerheading does not activate, I was only able to activate the animation in the dialog without using an XMarkerheading, but I wanted to leave the NPC activated with the Colonel Autumn marker in the project purity