Body Type4, Head meshes textures in general

zenyi

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie at modding just started to mod as i decided to spruce up my fallout new vegas. I wasnt looking to make many changes mostly textures and stability.

I got most of them working eventually. had to go through mod organizer 2 which too much for my newbie state to handle, but vortex helped me through. Now, the mods i havent had the singlest idea why they arent working are mods that have to do with the eyes or any head texture for that matter. I was under the impression when installing type4 the face would change accordingly to the type (im probably wrong and the author had already another mod compatible for the head textures) but after installing the mod the head didnt change but the body did.

After browsing the page of the mod and not seeing any mod for the head other than the recommended i installed one of them Natural Eyes but after making sure i deactivated and activated the archival thing (im using vortex) and redeploying my mods i noticed not even natural eyes is working. As i am too new at this i dont know if i did anything wrong i mostly used vortex to make sure all the mods didnt conflict and were on the green and making sure i reactivated archival invalidation every time. If anyone can point me in the correct direction to fix this ill appreciate it.

TL;DR i possibly suck at modding and probably messed up Natural eyes and body type4 installation so the eyes and head textures dont change even when the body changed and i have the command prompt for the eyes .

Using a body replacement is one of the trickier mods to implement correctly. There are several concepts you have to absorb first and you usually need more than one mod for all the elements to work together correctly. Suggest you read the 'Body Replacement Basics' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article, and then the 'Issue: Body Replacer - Custom Body Types' and related 'Body Replacer -' entries under the 'Graphics' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

FYI: We all suck at it in the beginning because it is something bolted onto the game after the fact by the community outside of the developers. It takes time and perseverance to understand the ins and outs. Stick with it. We are here to help.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent