Returning Vanilla and/or NMCs Main Menu

BlackTestament7

I have a question. Does anyone know of a mod that restores the vanilla intro and main menu screens? Installing Fallout New California and The Frontier both changes it and while I don't mind those to much, bunsaki's Tactical Gear Jam MAX also does it and I'd much prefer to return it to how it was prior. Though I don't know what in any of these mods actually change this. I attempted to reinstall NMC's texture mod over top of both but it seems that doesn't work and both mods ignore it.

I specifically would like to return the Intro Slides and Main Menu along with the music and Loading Circle in the loading screens back to vanilla or to the NMCs texture mod setting. Does anyone know how to do so or a mod that already does it.

I believe this should be as simple as navigating to "Fallout New Vegas\Data\Textures\interface\main" and deleting "main_background.dds"

E: Ah, I didn't notice you also wanted to change the music and loading wheel. Not sure how to return the music, but loading wheel is same concept. You'll find the files for that in "Fallout New Vegas\Data\Textures\interface\loading"

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the help. Got the main menu and the loading circle back. The loading screens I can't do much about as New California still overwrites it and must have it in a bsa or something not sure yet. The music I'm a little confused about tho, I replaced the main menu music but it just doesn't play unless it's the Frontier one, really strange.