Memory problems with Fallout: New Vegas

NicolasZoggt

Okay so basically everytime I enter or leave a worldspace there is a high chance of me getting a very long or even infinite loading screen. It takes very long, around 4 minutes and once its done im in a weird parody of the worldspace im supposed to be in, as if a lot of it didnt load.

The game then crashes saying it ran out of memory despite the fact I have NVSE (which I run with MO2), NVSR, NVAC, Infinite Loading Screen Fix and the 4 GB patch, which I of course applied by running it as an administrator and then pressing a random button on the keyboard as ordered.

I also made sure there are no mod conflicts which there arent. There are no warnings whatsoever and the game runs (besides the loading screens) smoothly. As I have run out of options I hope the guys here can help me.

• 4 weeks later...
New Vegas Stutter Remover has been rendered obsolete by New Vegas Tick Fix. You should also be using Heap Replacer with the appropriate changes to Tick Fix's ini. They're described in the heap replacer page.In fact, if you use Stutter Remover and have Windows 10 it will cause more crashes instead of fixing them.