Heavy Armors for all classes

Micaelbarone

Hi everybody,

I'm was planning to start a new game for Mass Effect 1 as a vanguard, but I always remember being annoyed that I can't wear heavy armor with this class and would like to ask if there is a way to remove armor restrictions or add the Heavy Armor talent to other classes (Or change it to the Tactical Armor talent).
Since the armor glith doesn't seem to work in the legendary edition, I think I am not the only one who would like to see a mod like that or know a method for do it.
Thanks!
Edited by Micaelbarone

I know that if you use the console command, using the GiveItem Self .... command will make your Shepard to wear whatever armor that you have given them. So it's technically "wear any armor class" Works for your squadmates too using GiveItem Target while targeting your squadmate.

The only drawback here is, don't remove or change their armors, once you unequip them, you can't equip them anymore.

This method is how I give my Sentinel Shepard to wear the Heavy Onyx N7 armor in ME1, while she's technically unable to wear anything other than Light Armor.