Fixing Miranda changes?

RJWidowMaker

Is anyone planning on undoing the silly change to the camera angles in ME2:LE for Miranda? Not a fan of them "fixing" that but then adding side boob to the npc female scientists and touching up Tali quite a bit.

My point is: Help me Obi-Wan Modders, your our only hope :D

I really hope this happens too. As well as other mods. JAM, CEM, EGM, Miranda Mod, etc. Iâve only just got into PC gaming, and playing the Mass Effect Trilogy with all the awesome mods Iâve read about and seen over the years was something Iâve been looking forward to the most.

As well as Mirandaâs Ass Effect in 4K! Typical how Mirandaâs butt and Beneziaâs boobs get altered camera angles, but Jacobâs shirtless crunches are completely fine I bet =\

Edited by SerElryk

Why is a 2 second ass shot that important compared to the hundreds of hours that the game has? I honestly don't even remember there was this scene with this camera angle in the original ME2.

Why is a 2 second ass shot that important compared to the hundreds of hours that the game has? I honestly don't even remember there was this scene with this camera angle in the original ME2.

I'm not going to open the debate here considering it's been had everywhere else. Some are for it and some aren't. I'm simply asking if someone who wasn't for it, and with the skills and time to donate, is planning on a mod. Mods are optional, after all, so I feel the reasoning isn't worth in depth discussion here.

I'm not going to open the debate here considering it's been had everywhere else. Some are for it and some aren't. I'm simply asking if someone who wasn't for it, and with the skills and time to donate, is planning on a mod. Mods are optional, after all, so I feel the reasoning isn't worth in depth discussion here.

I know.. it just feels like a 2-weeks worth of work to do for a 2-second scene. A scene that gets jumbled up into the game itself as if it's finding a needle in a haystack.

It just doesn't seem to be worth doing it and even more silly to refuse to play or even being upset with the hundreds of hours worth of gameplay and engaging story, just because you're unhappy with a 2-second camera placement that's even difficult to find in the first place, unless you're planning to rework the entire scene camera work so that 100% of dialog scenes with Miranda, the camera is fixated on her ass at all times. Then I guess it would be worth the work.

ÃÂ

ÃÂ

ÃÂ

I know.. it just feels like a 2-weeks worth of work to do for a 2-second scene. A scene that gets jumbled up into the game itself as if it's finding a needle in a haystack.

ÃÂ

It just doesn't seem to be worth doing it and even more silly to refuse to play or even being upset with the hundreds of hours worth of gameplay and engaging story, just because you're unhappy with a 2-second camera placement that's even difficult to find in the first place, unless you're planning to rework the entire scene camera work so that 100% of dialog scenes with Miranda, the camera is fixated on her ass at all times. Then I guess it would be worth the work.

Oh I had no intention of boycotting over such a small change. ME is my second favorite series all time. Like many fans, including yourself I would imagine, have played the series so many times because there simply is nothing that comes close.

No, I may not agree with Bioware's given "reasons" but I wouldn't drop the series over it. What I did boycott was the r/masseffect. The mods there are ridiculous. There are always asshats and extremists with this type of subject. But they were few compared to normal discussions on the topic. One mod, after banning anyone speaking on the topic, was extremely rude. Generalizing anyone who disagreed as misogynistic or incel. Several posts that were mature discussions about the change were removed. Many OP's asked why a civil discussion was removed were banned on the spot.

I see your point. I agree that even with the know how I probably wouldn't waste my time making the mod. Cheers.

Edited by RJWidowMaker

If someone has the time and resources, I would also very much appreciate restoring what was taken out. It may not seem like a big deal to some, but to others, we really would like to experience the game, yes even this part, how it was originally shipped.

In the end censorship is wrong. Especially if they keep stuff in for the guys thats not right for the girls

Edited by Guest