F4 Mod Request: Black Bomber Jacket

YourInnerWolfe

Could someone please make a standalone Bomber Jacket that can be worn over anything? I know there is already one on Nexus, but I'd like to have one retextured in Black leather and black fur instead of vanilla colors, and still keep the "dirty look." I'd also like to wear the jacket over the armor chest pieces but have shoulder armor over the jacket (if possible)

I would very much appreciate a response and help, thank you!!! :laugh:

Edited by YourInnerWolfe

• 4 months later...
Well most of the threads here have around 0 to 3 replies. Of those that do get replies a very small number will actually be an author as active authors generally have their own ideas and projects to work on so of that small percentage that actually attract an author what percentage do you think actually become mods? I'd say you not getting any replies is pretty standard and not indicative of the mod scene being dead or in any way worse than it ever was. Though given your little tantrum here you might get a few replies now or maybe a kind moderator will just lock this and spare you the trouble.

Wow, I requested this months ago in May and nobody even bothered to post or comment. Truly shows the modding community is dead

The fact that you're too lazy to pick up outfit studio and make it yourself while getting upset that someone doesnt want to make your shitty request isnt relevant to the liveliness of the modding community.

If you want something done, do it yourself

First I'd like to state that I wasn't complaining, just shocked I hadn't gotten any replies to my request due to it being an old post. Secondly, I'm not "throwing a tantrum". Do not confuse my disappointment as such. And lastly, I've only stated that the modding community was "dead" due to rumors and statements from other forums and sites. I recall MxR or JuiceHead saying something about modders leaving due to new problems and issues with Nexus. Maybe it had something to do with new changes? I don't remember why, but this is what I was going by.

If I had a powerful enough PC, I'd try to learn mod creation, but not everyone has the money for a $1-2K system to handle Creation Kit. I'm barely able to make 2D animations with Photoshop as it is. But if I'm going to get rude responses, then there's no need for anyone to post on an almost year old topic (which I'll probably take down anyway.) So, thank you for the replies (despite not being what I was hoping to read) :sad:

Edited by YourInnerWolfe

Just wanted to tell you: You can definitely mod with a cheap PC. I started with a computer that was below the minimum requirements for Fallout 4, it was a $500 computer. I also know a not insignificant amount of people who do the 3D asset work for mods with a very very low end graphics card - I used a 1050ti for a significant portion of my mods - and that was an upgrade to the $500 computer (it started with a 610 lmao). A couple of my slav friends do amazing work with much worse. x)

People grossly overestimate the hardware needed. It will be faster with a higher end PC, but if you have low-end hardware the only thing stopping you is a lack of patience and will. If you can run the game you can make stuff for it.

First I'd like to state that I wasn't complaining, just shocked I hadn't gotten any replies to my request due to it being an old post. Secondly, I'm not "throwing a tantrum". Do not confuse my disappointment as such.

I'm not sure if you are self-aware enough to know that this is in fact, a tantrum:

Wow, I requested this months ago in May and nobody even bothered to post or comment. Truly shows the modding community is dead