Lord System, is this possible?

Maukin

I have seen many times how people want to be able to conquer and rule Skyrim and I have also been reading the light novel Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. As a result I figured, why not take the type of system described in LMS and apply it to Skyrim if it is at all possible. In this I mean how you can not only conquer the holds like it was mentioned in the thread 'Skyrim become the high king' but also a way in which you can build familiarity with people within those holds and be offer positions. Sort of like when you obtain the position Thane, but also you get quests as a thane and the more you do the more you are trusted, an eventually with either the trust of the people you can over throw you Jarl that you are thane for or even they might abdicate in favor of you taking the position. With this you should then be given the options to expand the city and recruit guards and an army and either conquer the other holds or form internal alliances outside of imperial and stormcloak. Either way a better grasp of this idea can be gain from reading vol 13 of LMS cause he shows how he expands, builds and recruits guards for the town he is a count of. If this isn't possible is there a way in which to combine numerous smaller mods to form something like this?