Simultaneous control of default player and an NPC

juanitocito

Hello I was wondering if it would be possible to simultaneously control an NPC while still controlling your default character. This would be done on one computer with one game file. The screen could be split in two, one in first person with the default character, the other in first person with the NPC. The reason I believe this mod is possible is because Skyrim has been written to run on the Oculus Rift, which basically splits the screen (here is a link of it

. Here's another link of gameplay with it.) You can especially tell in the first link that the screens are not the same if you pause the video. While they are similar, they display two different screens, which is what I am looking for, along with simultaneous control of the default character with an NPC. It would pretty much have to require two keyboards and mouses, which would also have to be coded for, but nothing that I see that would require the entire game to be rewrittten for. Please let me know if this would be possible. The purpose of the mod would be so you could basically play split-screen Skyrim, which I know has been said is impossible due to the game's engine, but you can control an NPC in Skyrim, and you can split it into two different screens, and all it would need is two different input methods set to complete two different functions. Thanks!