Unecessary violence 2 grip-shifting not working.

mattman079

I'm currently having a problem with unnecessary violence 2 and the grip-shifting feature. Whenever I try to use the grip-shifting feature, (which allows me to dual wield, use two handed weapons as one handed, one handed as two handeds, rotate the weapon, and wield in the opposite hand) something goes wrong. When I attempt to dual wield a one handed weapon as a two handed in the inventory menu it shows me doing it but then when I exit into the game my one handed weapon is sheathed in the one-handed sword holder and I pull an invisible weapon off my back as if I had a weapon there. The same thing happens when wielding a two handed weapon as a one handed weapon. The two handed goes into the two handed weapon sheathe and I pull nothing out of where the one-handed weapon sheathe is. If I try to wield a weapon in the opposite hand the game crashes. When I try to rotate a weapon. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Here is my load order

• 2 months later...

make sure u have NifSE 1.0 correctly installed so it should be in: oblivion/date/OBSE/Plugins

ofcourse it requires OBSE, and UV2 requires OBSE 20 + (so OBSE 20 or higher) instal OBSE by dropping all files in the oblivion folder where your oblivion.exe is located and start the game by double clicking the obse_loader.exe

ofc OBSE 20 requires u to have the latest oblivion version, so make sure u have that 2