Changes made in cell aren't showing up in game

pidgebc

I've been working on a dungeon that uses 4 cells. Changes I've been making aren't showing in game. I can close the creation kit and re-open it, and the changes are saving. They just aren't showing up in game. I've tried a few things to see if I can figure the problem out. I added some more things to the dungeon, things that are obvious changes. I tried copying the cell to a new cell and loading it in game, same thing, the changes I've made recently aren't showing up in game. I've tried everything I can think of short of reinstalling skyrim, which I REALLY don't want to do as I have a lot of mods, not all of which are easily installed through steam/nexus mod manager. Any ideas on what's going on? And more importantly, how to fix this problem?

Edit: It would seem that some items I place do show up in game, while others don't.

Edited by pidgebc

Are you testing your mod on a save that has not seen your mod before? If not, that may be part of the problem. The game likes to keep things the way they were when the save was made. Making changes to something already in your save file has a 50/50 shot of working right. Always a good idea to start from the main menu and coc to the cell in question or a nearby cell depending upon what you need to test.

• 1 year later...