I can't make my custom voiced follower, to follow me. Please help&

ThatDane

I'm making my own voice custom follower, but i have a problem.
I started using a default voice (FemaleEvenToned voice), and i could get the npc to follow me and everything. I then saved my game, while she was my follower.
Then i added a custom voice/my own voice to her. I can make her leave the service, but i can't make her follow me again. When i click on the "follow me"-topic, she says the right think, but nothing's happening. She still wont follow me. Can someone help me please? I really don't wanna start all over again..
The dismiss and the favor topics work just fine.
Its the "Follow me. I need your help" that doesn't work :/ It appears and she replies like she's supposed to, but the actual follow menu (Trade, favor, and dismiss topics) aren't showing up again :/ There's something wrong with the actual "Follow me. I need your help." topic :/ I just can't seem to figure out, what... I've seen a bunch of tutorial videos on YouTube/written tutorials on the internet and done exactly what they said, but the problem is still there.
And i have to admit, i started on my companion 2 days ago. So i'm just a confused noob atm. lol :smile:
- ThatDane.

Are you using a mod like UFO? Sometimes if your follower mod is set after a mod UFO, it won't work right. It's what was my problem when I made a follower, I wouldn't think it would have to do with the customized voice, but I could be wrong.

Are you using a mod like UFO? Sometimes if your follower mod is set after a mod UFO, it won't work right. It's what was my problem when I made a follower, I wouldn't think it would have to do with the customized voice, but I could be wrong.

I tried unchecking all my mods, i even deleted my follower mod (a mod that allowed me to have more followers to follow me at ones", but nothing's working.. :/ Its really weird :/

But when i used the "FemaleEvenToned" voice on my follower and i had her to follow me, i had a multiple follower mod active when i saved... I disabled/deleted it but it that didn't work either :/

In the Quest section using DialogueFavorGeneric do you have more than 1 follower set. I use < 5 to be compatible with AFT.

You can set it to more but have to caution people that it won't be compatible.

Do you have to make more than 1 "follow me" dialogue? :O (I'm new to this)

• 4 weeks later...

In the Quest section using DialogueFavorGeneric do you have more than 1 follower set. I use < 5 to be compatible with AFT.

I usually just copy Mjolls dialogues, and then change the actor and the things that leads the line to the actor in render window. :/ But it seems i'm doing something wrong :P

and how to i add my custom voice, to the "VoicesFollowerAll"?