I can't make my custom voiced follower, to follow me. Please help&

ThatDane

Is that your pic Thatdane? Your pretty! Anyway if it works for "FemaleEventoned" than at least we know that works. Did you add you new voice files to the proper formlist like I suggested?

Hmm, if you did that than it should work, perhaps you should test it with a new character, sometimes CK edits won't show up unless you test it with a new game, iv'e spent hours over nothing by not doing this.

I'm going to open CK to see if I can help a little more, right now I'm doing the same thing trying to give my follower custum voice.... http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30704/? and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31635/? .

And btw thank for the compliment ;)

Just open Mjoll's and copy the fragment and paste to your follower. it will automatically generate the follow script for your follower when you close the pane. Open it back up and the script with your follower's ID will be there.

I hope your mod does well.

Just open Mjoll's and copy the fragment and paste to your follower. it will automatically generate the follow script for your follower when you close the pane. Open it back up and the script with your follower's ID will be there.

That's what i started doing, but its still bugged :(

• 1 month later...

I have an idea that I forgot about that may help you. I made a follower that has in this mod I have an idea that I forgot about that may help you. I made a follower that has in this mod that has a custom voice. I forgot how I did it but your more than welcom to look at it. If you need help let me know. Type Proximo in the Ck and he and all related content should come up. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36392/? that has a custom voice. I forgot how I did it but your more than welcom to look at it. If you need help let me know. Type Proximo in the Ck and he and all related content should come up.

Edited by KnightRangersGuild

• 4 weeks later...

That's what i started doing, but its still bugged :sad:

Sry, my computer thought it would be awesome to go on a temporary vacation -.- So i don't have the files any more :(

I am out of ideas. Can you upload the zipped mod to dropbox so I can look at the dialogue?

Sry, my computer thought it would be awesome to go on a temporary vacation -.- But thank you so much, i'll definitely look into it. cheers! :)

• 2 years later...

Your DialogueFavorGeneric follow command should like the pic below. Be sure to include the papyrus fragment but not the script. a new script will generate.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dde60d3beeb456d00c257c09f1430d02/tumblr_mp8kg3EY6E1sote0jo1_500.png

I'm not seeing the picture. What is it supposed to look like?

It's in "Formlists" in the object window. You know how only a few main voices can be used for followers? Well adding other voices to the "Formlists" will allow you to have a follower with whatever voice you want. If the dialogue isn't there they will just say nothing but it still works.

I remember when i made a custom voiced follower it didn't work until i added it to formlists. In fact if memory serves i think i had to a it to two Formlists..."VoicesFollowersAll" and "VoicesFollowersNutral".

Hope this works for ya goodluck.

• 1 month later...