7 Days To Die - Zombie Survival Game - DayZ Meets Minecraft

KDStudios

Not sure if this is posted any where else on the forums but the search function didn't produce any results.

Greetings,

7 Days To Die is a game that is currently in development, it will have Single player, Co-op and Multiplayer (is planned).

I love Zombie games, people may be tired of them but if a game is fun, I can hardly complain. I saw this and noticed that it is like a mix of DayZ and Minecraft, it's definitely interesting and if done correctly it will become a very big game.

So I took a gamble and pre ordered it, I figured I'd show you guys it too!

An open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, RPG and Tower Defence style games. "Seven Days to Die" looks to carve out its own space giving gamers what they really want with a unique combination of combat, crafting, exploration and character growth. It's not just Survival Horror anymore, it's "Survival Horde".

It's currently on Pre order for $14.99 but it won't stay that way forever.

Check it out here and become a member of the forums too.

http://7daystodie.com/

Here is some Pre-Alpha footage:

looks fun. hopefully though its longer then just 7 days. otherwise its a game to beat then youre done :P

on this thought, wasnt minecraft trying to come out with some sort of zombie mode to the game after DayZ became such a thing? i remember reading about it a while back...

looks fun. hopefully though its longer then just 7 days. otherwise its a game to beat then youre done :P

on this thought, wasnt minecraft trying to come out with some sort of zombie mode to the game after DayZ became such a thing? i remember reading about it a while back...

Yeah, there's a little mystery about why the game is called 7 days, the assumption is that when you become infected it takes 7 days to turn/die? We will find out eventually though :)

As for Minecraft... Whenever Mojang say something will be added, don't believe them. They've meant to be working on the mod API for years now and it still isn't here, but yes there was meant to be some Zombie siege thing that was never added, however "zombie sieges" were added to Villages where a horde attacks town and pretty much wipes everyone out (if it's on Hard/Hardcore difficulty).

Don't really play it anymore :P

• 3 years later...

It is called & Days because on every 7th game day is the blood moon. It starts at like 10pm and there will be a huge horde of ferel zombies attacking until daylight comes. It's really an incredible game and so many mods out there now to make it way harder or even easier . Which ever you prefer. The devs actually do videos every few days showing new stuff in the works. I was never a gamer until I found this and I am hooked. I enjoy the building. I seen Minecraft and it looked to me like something for preschoolers. Just so cartoonish. Not 7 Days. very realistic for a voxel based game. Here is a shot of one of my builds .

http://imgur.com/a/TFsZO