Nuka World Re-Fizzed! WIP Overhaul

Hello.

I remember when Nuka World trailer dropped and I was so excited "I actually get to visit a Nuka Cola Theme Park" I thought, so I was eagerly waiting for the update and as I approached Nuka World a place of pure Pop/Soda imagination I found.... it to be lackluster :/ The Story was terrible, either be a bad guy and rob your settlements that you spent the entire game building up prior to it or slaughter everyone! no inbetween and the world itself was dredful. no imagination and recycled assets all over (I know it's a Bethesda game but come on) so I sat and thought about it recently and I've taken it upon myself to re-build Nuka World the way it should be! better area's better shops, more places to go, more npc's and robots to talk to!

Now I'm not the best modder in the world nor am I any good at buildiong advanced things but I'm doing what I can.

I'm starting with The Safari Zone and making it into an actual Zoo, better enclosures, creatures from all over the commonwealth. CLEANER enviroment. I'm starting with the Welcome center and making it into a small museum with readable plaques to learn about the different species.

But I will need help with npc's, even voice actors and scripters.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VB4zec6vdjHyvN-WlwijuQaBV38-zpiv?usp=sharing More Images on my Google Drive, chekc them out.

Edited by MudCrabKing

I've got a much improved copy of the Nuka World Glory mod, which essentially restores all of NukaWorld, on my HD. The open world is largely done, but it would still need more work on interiors, NPCs, restoring the rides, etc. What you're doing here would fit in very well! Alas, the original MA didn't give permission to release or form a new project to further improve it, only said they'll eventually be back. That was 2 years ago or so and I have not heard from them since :sad:

Best of luck with your Endeavor, MudCrabKing!

Btw, if you're going to need working elevators with multiple floors, let me know. I've got a turnkey solution for these things.

I've got a much improved copy of the Nuka World Glory mod, which essentially restores all of NukaWorld, on my HD. The open world is largely done, but it would still need more work on interiors, NPCs, restoring the rides, etc. What you're doing here would fit in very well! Alas, the original MA didn't give permission to release or form a new project to further improve it, only said they'll eventually be back. That was 2 years ago or so and I have not heard from them since :sad:

Best of luck with your Endeavor, MudCrabKing!

Btw, if you're going to need working elevators with multiple floors, let me know. I've got a turnkey solution for these things.

Nuka World Glory did give me some inspiration on to rebuild Nuka World. It's a pity the MA won't give you permission it would be good to add my interiors to it, I'll have to re build it from the ground up. I'm starting with the interiors as I don't want to change anything outside yet.

Yeah the multiple floors and elevators will come in handy thanks