[request] Mass Effect Legendary Edition: multiple romances no gender restriction mod

llmc

Hi

Is it possible to create a mod for Mass Effect Legendary Edition that
removes gender restrictions from all romances, and also allows to have multiple romances (for all three games)?

("Romance For All" Mass Effect Andromeda)

https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/132

In the same continuity, a mod removing the limit of two teammates per mission (all three games)?

King regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are mods on old ME nexus that allow female shephard to romance Miranda and Jack. Unfortunately, the modding tools currently do not help with converting them over to LE which is why the modder is holding off.

I am currently waiting for Miranda-Female Shephard to appear on LE.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see this as well. There's a lot of hatred and hesitation aimed towards a multiple romance mod for 1,2 and 3 because people say you "just want more sex scenes" and you're "ruining the game experience". Pretty much just their opinion they try to make fact.
The romance mod for Andromeda didn't diminish the experience whatsoever. Neither does the same kind of mod for Dragon Age games. It's actually funny in some spots with them melded together and my character looking like a trollop. lol
Point is, I have a full time job and a house to take care of. To get through all the romances on that many play throughs would literally take me over a year and I would be well tired of it by the end of the second play through. All I can say is that all the people who want to judge the ones who want this mod, must be nice to have that much free time on your hands. lol

I would love to see this as well. There's a lot of hatred and hesitation aimed towards a multiple romance mod for 1,2 and 3 because people say you "just want more sex scenes" and you're "ruining the game experience". Pretty much just their opinion they try to make fact.

The romance mod for Andromeda didn't diminish the experience whatsoever. Neither does the same kind of mod for Dragon Age games. It's actually funny in some spots with them melded together and my character looking like a trollop. lol

Point is, I have a full time job and a house to take care of. To get through all the romances on that many play throughs would literally take me over a year and I would be well tired of it by the end of the second play through. All I can say is that all the people who want to judge the ones who want this mod, must be nice to have that much free time on your hands. lol

I skip the sex scenes actually. And if you play normally multiple times, you get to see those scenes anyway.

Not every mod is fun for everyone, you don't have to install all mods there are. Just pick what you like.

Those "arguments" from them are very weak. :)

I hope that someone can make this mod. Even if I have the time, I don't want to play the game multiple times in a row.