So today i had a bunch of stuff i didnt need and were not worth selling.I used the markfordelete command and accidentally deleted the ground in Whiterun.The ground was the portion in front of Breezehome and main entrance.Unfortunally i didnt have any saves that went back to before the ground not being deleted.I didnt really like that a portion of ground was missing so i did some intensive research on google on how to undo that.I found out i could just resetinterior so thats what i did. I went outside of whiterun and resetinterior and voila the ground was back.What i noticed was that lydia was gone! I wated 72 hours (in-game) then checked breezehome and she wasnt there. I checked the hall of the dead and she wasnt dead. I decided to do the player.moveto command and it moved me into whiterun but when i looked around lydia wasnt there.After 1 hour of research i did prid 000A2C94 and beside the id it had a (D) i dont remember deleting her though. i did player.moveto agian and it moved me to some spot in whiterun agian!It was like she was invisable but was alive. I think i might have either: 1.Resetinterior with lydia inside. 2.Accidentally markfordelete (Which i dont remember doing). Then i came here to Nexus fourm to see if i can get a answer here. Thing is i dont really care about lydia, i ony need the items she was carrying. If there is a way for me to go into her inventory and get the things i need that would be great and if you could find a way for me to undo the markfordelete that would be awesome.

so basiclly i need to find a way to bring lydia back or just get her items.

ALSO: I did player.placeatme a2c8e which gave me back lydia but with no gear.

I NEED MY GEAR I HAD DRAGON BONES AND ARMOR AND WEAPONS AND A KROSIS MASK D:

I apologize for the long post and if its in the wrong place. (First time on fourms)