SKSE doesn't work | SKYUI ERROR CODE 1

Baddibu

[sLOVED: Run skse_loader.exe as admin.]

I get the SKYUI ERROR CODE 1.

I installed it correctly, followed 3 different tutorials step to step.

I put the .exe and .dll in the /Skyrim Folder and the /scripts folder in the /Data folder.

I always get this error, since i play this game on pc (before xbox). Now i want it to work.

My Skyrim, SkyUI and SKSE Versions match to the Installation Guide of SKSE or SKyUI.

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 | SkyUI: 3.4 | SKSE: 1.6.13

I already did a reinstall of Skyrim, i deleted everything that belogs to the game, even my savegames.

Also i noticed in the tutorials, after running the skse_launcher the game starts without the skyrim launcher.

If i run the skse_launcher i get a admin-request to start steam (but i am already logged in) and the skyrim launcher opens.

Please, if anyone had this problem or could know how to slove it, help me.

I deserve to, since i always give 1 gold to old veterans.

Excuse my english.

-Baddibu

Edited by Baddibu

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I had the same issue, and struggled finding a clear answer.

Try right-clicking your skse_loader.exe and Run As Admisnistrator.

Cheers!

I know this post is mad old, but I gotta say you are a life saver. I booted up Skyrim for the first time in months, my nexus manager updated and I updated my skse and now none of my mods worked. Reinstalled the game and all the mods and still nothing. It was as simple as clicking the stupid Run as Admin button, now everything works. Thanks again

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I tried to do all the fix/run as admin/reinstall possible and didn't work.

After 2 days of headach i finnaly found how to get it work. Just came here to share!

-Take the Skyrim folder (all of it) out of the Steam directory and creat a C://game/ and put it there.

-Star the game using SKSE (Run as administrator), now steam will pop up and tell you that files are missing.

-Right Click on Skyrim in Steam, select properties and in the Local Files tab, select browse local files select the SKSE

again in the new Skyrim directory.

I did that and it worked. No more error 1!

I think it's best to put Skyrim in it's own directory to avoid conflict when using mods and all.

Hopes it help!

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue, and struggled finding a clear answer.

Try right-clicking your skse_loader.exe and Run As Admisnistrator.

Cheers!

Unbelievable. I've watched some complicated tutorials on how to fix this problem, but this was the simplest and the one that worked.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My SKSE Loader just says: Couldn't find TESV.exe.

Can somepody help?

Reply for myself :D

You must have the SKSE Loader in the same folder with the TESV

Edited by pekku

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have same problem like you with skyui error code 1,but i think it has something to do with my requiem installation because before it was working without problems

I want to say only that you may have that problem because you have installed some overhaul on your skyrim

i really dont know what to do but im gonna find it out :mad:

• 2 weeks later...