Immersion - Ideas & Requests

XImen1994

I'd also like to point out with that modular table resource is a good resource. I just incorporated it in my alchemy/enchanting room. I'm also getting ready to incorporate it in the crafting room, eventually using this resource here. There's some other sorters like this out there, but with certain things I think it's better than General Stores in regards to immersion.

I'm preparing to start a mod but I want to now, can you clear the sky-rim map of everything.

I want to have 1 big city near the center and small villages IE fishing,farming,lumber,mining etc supplying the city.

So I can set up a full on hunter survival world, All open and vanilla with only screen loads when you move to next provenance if that's possible.

P.S.

I probably might leave out the big city depends on my other thoughts.

Edited by MartinClowes

Might as well tell you the whole idea.

1 clean the map of everything

2 starting position to make it easy when you come out of helgan default till i learn more.

3 place animals where they belong, must be in real packs or solo depends on animal

3.5 plants for food and potions placed where you would expect them

4 only armors are leather you start in rags. mammoth leather being the highest. no dragons

5 add craft weapons, clothes, Mobil shelter and permanent seasonal home.

5.5 caves stay great place to live

6 add frost-fall or other real life simulation

7 tough for me change perks for a hunter.

8 make it all work.

:nuke: plus make it impossible to cheat IE detect if console has been used then all animals are gods. hmmm 9999999 should be enough hp.

Immersive harvesting mods. These the best that I could find in my opinion and they add so much in regards to how the player harvests things. I just wish it carried over to all items with the animations.

Harvest Overhaul: Increases flora counts when harvesting flora and fauna (both are separate esps however).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16553//?

Harvesting Animations: Animation when harvesting plants, though I'm not sure if it works on animals. I haven't threw it in my game yet. There's a few bugs, but with what I've seen, I'm thoroughly impressed.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33296//?

I am trying to make an Immersion Mod called Encounters Plus. Basically, what I plan to do with it is to add a lot more NPCs and random events in the world, so it feels more like a dangerous land full of lively people in realistic situations, rather than a near empty land... LOL! I'll say one thing though...... Holy crap is it hard! I thought this would be so simple to design, but I was proven wrong. Oh, well! I'm sure I'll get it working, even if it takes me a while. If it were easy to make the mod I want to make, someone would've made it already, I'm sure. Check out its WIP page, if you'd like to see what I'm attempting. :)