Ameline smiled slightly before replying "Too many for even I to put a number to... yet too little for me to safely guarantee us passage. London is under the grip of the Camarilla yes... but only the most respectable, the highest profile Vampires of this city have holdings we can enter, the rest are independent, they are new, fresh, unknowns. And as more of this city falls to ruin, fall to corruption and filth... so do those in it." She smiled again however after her rather grim rendition of London's state. "But why would I take you anywhere but the best of this city hmm? London is a paradise of the night my friend, and this whole country, this England... It is such a haven for us, although I know you can relate when I say no place is like your homeland."

Ameline leant forwards and snapped her finger to the driver "Turn there" He complied instantly, and once they had finally exited the motorway, the road at last lead them into London itself. The city was huge, in all ways, in all proportions, in every little meaning of the word. From it's wealth to it's houses, to it's monuments and it's symbols, to it's diversity to it's divide, London was a place of rich and poor in clear setting. When you looked out of the window, when you walked a street, it was always clear what kind of place you were in, the poorer areas were downtrodden and dirty, once white paint grey and fading, the once freshly tarmacked ground crumbling and ruinous, the people who lived in this setting oppressed and unhappy, in the majority that is.

However only the slightest glimpse of this was given in the journey Ameline was taking Bjorn upon, she wanted not to depress him, not to show him the filth and corruption he had been warned about on his journey, but to show him the very things that gave the British capital it's soul. She wanted him to see it all from up high... and where better to perform such a feat than suspended above the city atop the vast tower of The Shard?

The Bentley made quick work of old Southwark's ancient streets, passing the ancient Southwark Cathedral, of which Ameline pointed out with a remark, their journey ended as the car pulled into the grounds of Europe's largest building, and stopped gently outside it's doors. The Chauffeur opened up the door for Ameline, who crawled out and let the cold air hit her again. Ah how such cool breezes reminded her of home.

She turned to Bjorn with a smile. "This my dear friend, is what the British call The Shard... fantastic isn't it? The largest structure in all of the European union... and we are headed right for the top, oh the view is magnificent, I can show you everything from up there." She grinned and took his hand to lead him into the new building.

• 2 weeks later...

Björn looked out the window and saw a huge tower like construct outside and was awed by what he saw. In Sweden, they had numerous modern building of various dream shapes and sizes, but never one so tall. It was truly a work of modern art. 'It's so tall...' he stated the obvious. Björn felt a welling excitement come over him and he was quite eager to see what was happening here.

'Thank you for bringing me here, Ameline. I love architecture..' he gazed more at the immense building 'Anyway, let's get going. I don't want to keep anyone waiting.'

After showing Bjorn the great cityscape of London from the observation deck of the Shard, pointing out particularly important buildings and monuments, havens and areas owned by Kindred kind, she abided his request and lead them back down to the groundfloor, sensing he was eager to arrive punctually for the gala at the Savoy... understandable, it was always a good thing to make good first impressions, and she hoped he had a particularly expensive outfit for the night to follow, else she'd force him to buy one.

Sitting back into her seat once they were in the car again, Ameline sighed slightly "Well my dear, as I'd rather not leave you alone in this maze of a city to try and find a hotel, would you like to stay with me for the duration of the day tomorrow? I have a comfortable coffin or two knocking around, and it is rather safe, that I can promise." She asked before she said anything to the Chauffeur.