Invert Camera: X axis mod

KCormorant

Since it's been years since Red Dead Redemption 2's release with no Invert X axis camera option added, I've been digging around for a mod that might add this.
I bought the game to play with my friends and I've been trying to learn the normal play style, but it's like trying to ride a bike that steers backwards for me (playing it the normal way, that is), and I keep holding the team back. Can you imagine if a game forced everyone to play inverted with no normal option? It's just incredibly unplayable for me right now.

So if there is an Invert X axis mod, where can I find it? I haven't found anything like it yet.
Thanks.

(Many people could argue that nobody should play Inverted, so I attached a .png file explaining the logic of inverted play style.)

Edited by KCormorant

• 2 months later...

My dude I wish there was such a mode, I am in the same situation. I've tried playing with an 8bitdo controller that lets me invert the sticks at the controller level but everything else is the stick is used for is also inverted, i.e.: moving the item wheel, among others. I'm a developer by trade so I've thought about how to give it a go but I've no experience in modding and I've got others games to play so I've mostly just decided I'll never properly play this game.