Extended, Expanded, bigger, moving the red line in settlements?

th3v1k1ng

Been looking for a mod to move those pesky red lines in my settlements.
Found one, but it doesn't seem to be working.
"all settlements extended v 2.0.2"
I am running configurable settler limit mod as well, as was thinking the 2 might be messing with each other, but after playing around, doesnt seem to be the case.

Help... lol

Build High. Seems to work a lot better than most of the other extenders.

That just raises the height of the build area though, doesn't it? (I use it... but, I edited Startlight drive-in build area myself......)

I think it may have started out that way, but the current version also extends the build area outwards quite a bit. Like extending Sanctuary to cover the whole island, the Vault 111 mountain, and across the river to about halfway to Red Rocket. The new border with the expanded Red Rocket build area is so close it is actually possible, with a bit of finagling, to run power across the boundary between the two. I mean I won't swear that it will hold, but I did manage it as an experiment.

Hello. Build high is better and stable and you can choose the color of the borders. Make sure after you unzip the file, you add to the data folder 1 6 and 7 all files there.

Uh, seriously, why are you unzipping anything? Probably 95% of people use a mod manager which handles all that for them. And anyone left who is still doing things manually already knows where to put everything.

Also, Build High comes with a FOMOD installer that lets you pick the border color.