Miranda's Butt Mod Restore?

mariop64

Hello,

I would like to replay the legendary edition like everyone else, though I am holding out hope--like some others--that what was censored out of the game would be restored. Namely, Miranda's butt shots that were removed.

To some, it probably seems really trivial, however there are people out there that would like to see the silly changes undone.

If anyone has the time and resources and would like to help restore the game to its original state, we would be very grateful!

I'm tired of the fact that having gay mods for men with men and women with women gets put in by modders but a simple scene with THE BEST LOOKING GIRL IN THE GAMES ass has no need to be modded it is unfair to be inclusive to everybody else but take Miranda's best feature out for stupid reasons. No one agrees with censorship and taking out that scene and any nudity in a mature rated game where you can blow someones head off or splatter people all over the wall (The scene with subject 0's loyalty mission) is left in is just stupid. Are we adults or 10 year olds who they have to remove things from the game to protect us?. I think their just being lazy and don't want to do the work to put it back in they will take the time to change the fov or the lighting but not this a simple fix to aid the male gamers.

Edited by Army1968

to be honest, I'm less worried about the butt shot and more concerned that they seem to have messed up her face even more so than the original game did, she's so square jawed and awkward looking, to make a character "look" like the VA and end up with a character that is an insult to strahovski's features like it was, and then somehow make it worse in the remaster.... now that needs fixing first imo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired of the fact that having gay mods for men with men and women with women gets put in by modders but a simple scene with THE BEST LOOKING GIRL IN THE GAMES ass has no need to be modded it is unfair to be inclusive to everybody else but take Miranda's best feature out for stupid reasons. No one agrees with censorship and taking out that scene and any nudity in a mature rated game where you can blow someones head off or splatter people all over the wall (The scene with subject 0's loyalty mission) is left in is just stupid. Are we adults or 10 year olds who they have to remove things from the game to protect us?. I think their just being lazy and don't want to do the work to put it back in they will take the time to change the fov or the lighting but not this a simple fix to aid the male gamers.

I completely agree in andromeda the only good looking character suvi was a lesbian only which bothers me if you want to make a romance in a chose your own adventure game like mass effect it shouldnt matter gender you should be able to screw who you want and it bothers me that they changed camera angles but wont remake multiplayer because they dont have a way of rewarding returning players how about no micro transactions in the multiplayer