Very specific mod request/commission for a video

Burgnut

(If I do something wrong in this post, forgive me and inform me, I'm new to this forum)

Context:

in the future, I want to make a review of fallout new vegas on youtube. I like to add in funny bits when I write for videos, so I'd like someone decently experienced with modding to contact me.

(Discord: Burgnut#2439)

I'd rather go into specific details in discord messages, but I'll give a basic description for what I'm looking for.

The mod would have my face on a Securitron screen, and unique dialogue, that would either be sarcastic or have something to do with the upcoming topic.

One gag might have the player character just shoot him, so it would have very low health. I would also want my voice in the mod, that obviously goes with the dialogue the npc says.

(ignore the commission in the title, I don't see any way of removing it and I've been informed requesting possible commission is against the TOS)

Edited by Burgnut

(If I do something wrong in this post, forgive me and inform me, I'm new to this forum)

[...]

I'd be willing to pay for this job to be done, thank you.

We don't do commission or offer money for services here, it's against the TOS

[...]

I'd be willing to pay for this job to be done, thank you.

We don't do commission or offer money for services here, it's against the TOS

Yikes. Thanks for letting me know, I'll remove all mention of it now

Edited by Burgnut