Why are the Nexus Forums so slow?

zukodrama

1. They're slow because our connection is far from the main server and traffic between can interfere many times a day when big business stores are sending and receiving data from the days sales, also orders to restock their shelves, orders to ship to other places across the planet.

2. Bad weather!

3. Low power because of undetectable low electrical amps from the power company, sometimes happens when all the cooks around all cooking up a delightful meal, wattage drops that only my Uninterruptable Power Supply Unit can detect. Imagine every cook in a city all starting up their electric oven and stove tops just when you go online to watch a movie. Not much of a real drop in amperage, but my 1000 Watt Microsoft can heat a cup of water to a boil in about a minute when no one else's kitchens are active. It takes one minute and forty nine seconds when all the cooks are cooking the meals so they can feed the workers when they come in.

4. The ISP's system is overheated because it's Summer.

5. Old Servers!

6. My Mom's playing with stuff she shouldn't have that uses electrical power!

7. My Dads toying around with the insides of the router/modem to see if he can make it better and forgot to solder the little red wire good.

8. I can't imagine why dust mites like warm areas, but when there is a million of them inside a computer that's called a dust bunny. Dust bunnies can clog the fans on a computer, make webs across a mother boards tiny soldered tips, and really cause it all to heat up and seem to die. A good can of electronics cleaner and a tooth brush, or go big time and buy a kit full of of cleaning brushes and tools to clean up electronic equipment.

9. I'm getting tired of thinking. Sorry! I need play time; so I can recharge my adrenaline batteries, then I won't fall asleep and don't wake up until the next meal time. Time to go battle in the wilds of Fallout 4!