Angel and/or nephilim Race

Cobaltfallenwing

This is not a complete request for the mod to be created is more of me asking someone to help me with the parts of modding i don't quite understand yet create this idea but here is the basis and things i have in mind.

Transformations - my idea here relies a bit on the Dawnguard DLC were once you reach your full potential you gain a new form, Such as the Angel character reaching a certain level (im thinking around 15 maybe) and gaining a new power where they may sprout wings and cast new Angelic spells.(which i can discuss with whomever would like to help)

Race abilities - Well being that they are angels i was thinking of an ability somewhere along the lines of a siren's song (they may hypnotize any NPC into doing their bidding due to their divine voice and beauty). Another called Hail Brethren where the player can summon their brethren angels to aid them in battle for a limited amount of time. and Flying(once max potential is reached). Other ideas coming later

Race Bonuses - now I was thinking a boost in Speech, Blocking, One handed, and Conjuration magic

That's all i have for now , But if anyone is willing to help out please reply to this thread or message me personally

This is not a complete request for the mod to be created is more of me asking someone to help me with the parts of modding i don't quite understand yet create this idea but here is the basis and things i have in mind.

Transformations - my idea here relies a bit on the Dawnguard DLC were once you reach your full potential you gain a new form, Such as the Angel character reaching a certain level (im thinking around 15 maybe) and gaining a new power where they may sprout wings and cast new Angelic spells.(which i can discuss with whomever would like to help)

Race abilities - Well being that they are angels i was thinking of an ability somewhere along the lines of a siren's song (they may hypnotize any NPC into doing their bidding due to their divine voice and beauty). Another called Hail Brethren where the player can summon their brethren angels to aid them in battle for a limited amount of time. and Flying(once max potential is reached). Other ideas coming later

Race Bonuses - now I was thinking a boost in Speech, Blocking, One handed, and Conjuration magic

That's all i have for now , But if anyone is willing to help out please reply to this thread or message me personally

I'm an angel fan as well, and have found a mod called "Angels in Skyrim". No flight or anything (and it's best for first-person combat since they block your view in third person), but it adds both black and white featered wings to crafting.