Druid Essentials - A mod for the Druid Enthusiast

Arcane51388

Awesome Idea and great look so far! Actually i planned makeinh a similar mod on my own, but im not experienced with modding. Maybe you want to cover a few of my ideas as well? just have a look on my threat, ill be updating it later today. Great work so far, keep on!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1022534-new-mod-nature-druid-spells/&do=findComment&comment=8322630

Edited by Jeezye

I would suggest wrath of nature by Bluarchon. It is a great shapeshifting mod.

aint that one about shiftin in elemental forms? cause looks like a very good mod, but i'd prefer a more classical one (morphin into animals)

We plan to do a shaman based mod about elements. We do plan on doing a shapeshifting aspect to it.

• 4 weeks later...

I really liked the looks of this mod on the pictures. However I play on Legendary and can kill most mobs with a fair challenge. However I installed the mod and came across some druid mobs in the stairs close to the Red Eagle Quest place and they kept one shotting me so I had to uninstall the entire mod :( I kept trying to get around them but no luck. :(

• 1 year later...

Hello ive installed druid essentials for a playthrough alongside some other mods and i cant find the druidic homestead on the map. I even went over to about where it would be on a map that worked and it wasnt there. I know the mod is working because the dark druids are everywhere.

the mods i hvae downloaded are:

Burning skies

spell charging

spell chaining\

druid essentials (obviously)

aesir armor

race menu

dwemer rifle

moonlight tales

wrath of nature