Saves crash on load after killing a dragon.

U1849KA

So, a little background, since my saves always steadily grow to no end I decided to use console commands to boost a character up to high level as my saves had always reached 15MB + by about that time and forced me to abandon all my hard work and well-loved characters.

So, on this character, who by and large has not been having problems, has suddenly begun displaying a severe issue wherein I can no longer load the game after I kill a dragon.

I have reproduced this with an Ancient Dragon and a Sun Dragon (level 69 Nord at the moment, with Deadly Dragons and Dragon Shout Voice (which changes the voice files to actually have the dragons speak -- mod was listed after DDragons.)

The Dragon Shout Voice is one of my main suspects, since it's a recent install that also affects dragons, but I wouldn't know how or why it would cause this, and removing it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

If the saves are loaded from within gameplay, they load fine (ie: if I save, then load the save I just made, it loads fine) but, if I load it from the main menu after closing / reopening the game, it will crash on load about the time the music would have kicked in.

Latest log and Load Order included. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!