Hello im new to the whole modding and nexus thing

Lyralel

So I downloading quite of bit of mods for Skyrim using vortex knowing very little and surface level things about what is going on. I figured that things would be as simple as installing and enabling and heading straight into the game similar to custom skins in league, but I was wrong. My biggest problem at the moment is trying to use body slide. I can't seem to get armor sets that I have downloaded on the actually body slider like the north girl mod. I have looked up and information and videos and notice how people have armor outfits in body slide but no one actually talks about how its there. I assume that it should have been automatically been placed as an option there if it is compatible, which would explain why I can't find anyone talking about it or information about it but if that is the case I just really need help cause I downloaded a couple of outfits and none are displayed in body slider. Thanks in advance

P.S. Might come back here soon due to my lack of knowledge and experience feel like I might run into more problems. Oops I just read that this isn't the place to talk about these things sorry

Edited by Lyralel