Heroes Isle

Yogiya

Alright, I was told that I am in over my head, and now that I think about it: I am. I have an idea for a mod that I am currently working on but I'm going to need some help. You can read about my idea Here.

I need someone who can build Models. (Possibly several people.) If you are interested once you have read what I am planning, please Message me or respond to this thread.

What needs to be done:

• Heroes Isle(A seperate worldspace) needs to be made. I have a sketching of what it should look like (ish) but it is up to whatever wonderful soul decides to take up this burden
  • Characters need to be created. A plethera of heroes and villians dot the landscape and I've got about six of each currently planned, but I posses no talent in the art of modeling or art in general. PM if you're interested and we can talk logistics and backstory.
  • Powers need to be modded. I'm not sure how you would go about doing this yet, and I'm pretty sure its a code thing, but we need to design Heroes Isle basically to have its own rules.
  • Items and Clothing need to be manufactured. This Mod has several unique clothing items and weaponry pieces as well as different dynamics involving all of it. I need people who are willing to help with this and have a WANT to get it done.

Now, I know I'm taking a shot here asking for help, but this is something I really think would be fun and interesting. So, give me a shout if you're interested.

-Yogiya