Need Load Order HELP

Deleted99367623User

Texture mods can be a killer in loose file format. You can combine them with other BSA texture mods

You should try the High FPS mod.

I finally figured out wh7y my game was lagging so much. I have an outdoor "man-cave" with a TV an evaporative cooler, etc., and I play outdoors as I smoke cigars while I play (I do not smoke inside my house). Irrespective of the number of fans I am running (4 under the laptop and the evap blowing on to my laptop) the temperature outside is very high (over 100 degrees and climbing now). At least I know that it is not a hardware problem per se.

Companion mods can be problematic as they are heavily scripted I believe.

I also have eliminated many of my weapon mods as I can only carry so many weapons with me.

Keep working on your load order and eventually you will find a stable one.

Texture mods: I do not know how to use BSA. Because of that I install, if available, plugins version (ESM, ESL, ESP or ESL-flagged one).

I have Loose Files but those are just for small textures like items of food etc. I used PhyOp that is 6+GB and Loose File only.

I use Buffout 4, High FPS Fix, Address Librabry, xSE Plugin etc.

Your mentioned weather, Laptop, computer is understandable. It means I should not reach the limits even so it is possible do install 4096 plugins. I am cared about and try to delete mods - one by one whenever I read that the mod does not work properly.

Companions: I have many companion/follower mods (males only). All are fully voiced (no wooded robot-voices) and affinities. And that is another problem I have. Installation and load order are not done properly and I need to do more (re)search to solve it.

Weapons: I have not much weapon mods and Weapons Extended is NOT installed.

all right, after searching, looking, reading almost anything on Nexus (mostly by mods' Descriptions, Posts pages), SOLVED by problem with freezing and re-building of areas - with S.M.O.I.M.S mod's authors help. I had way too many LOD mods that made all freezing etc.

As next I must solve the problem with companions.

I want to thanks all of you who said something.

And: I am still on my way to find better solutions.