I'm looking for an existing mod... I think... ? And I need some help.

SirArtilleur

Hello to anyone who come across this page and could probably, maybe, have some intel to share with me...

Here's the thing :

I think I do remember a mod that appeared on Nexus, maybe two or three years ago, that woul actively change the speech line for charisma checks in "Fallout 4", following the style of "New Vegas". Meaning that this mod would technically provide 2 different versions of a charisma check. For exemple : going from somethin' like low speech : "come on, we gotta go blew up things, n' s#*! !" with guaranteed failure... to high speech " the world is counting on us, only us can save those people, and blablabla" with guaranteed succes.

Now, I wasn't able to test this mod back in the days . . . and I can't find any traces of it around Nexus. And maybe, just maybe, it's just my poor ill brain that invented it, after goin' a little wild on Sarsaparilla, back in the days... But I'm pretty sure this mod exist. I can't even tell for sure if it was specific to non speaking protagonists, or if the mod was also modifying the speech lines to fit in and not breaking immersion.

If anyone can share a name, a link, or even a video talking about this mod / concept, I would really like to have it.

Otherwise . . . Welp. . . I guess i'll have to eventually do it me self.

Thanks by advance, have a nice day.