Kiaos

Hello guys as you know if you equip certain items on a follower those items don't give the follower that benefit. I would like to be able to enchant a item and all the effects work on the follower, like Fortify <Magic School> and Fortify <Combat Skill> I have muffle on my follower and i can tell it works plus it says it works on the wiki.

Plus I have a mod that gives the damage % for destruction through item enchantment and it has no effect.

Works on me and plus any enchanted items I see on the ground have bonus damage through the mod. (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14210/?) I want this to apply to followers so I can have my follower one shot things for me and be useful instead of being a target dummy.

Edited by Kiaos

Awesome thanks for the response. Honestly Dawnguard is my priority. If you can check and see if that Destruction enchant mod works with your mod too. It would be nice for one handed and Archery bonuses would benefit followers to be supported.

I'm glad someone is giving the followers a little love Because all they do for me is sit there and look pretty. Now if I can find a way to get an enchant that increases conjured npc's damage.

It just seems like Serena's destruction magic is a little weak. I want to use a buff wand on her or give her one and have her spells be buffed.

But simply buffing her damage would be too simple thus I would like for me to craft her a legendary Item which turns her into a even better monster than she already is. :P

I'm not sure how the Destruction Damage mod Enchant works but it seems like its linked to the destruction school somehow so it should work with your mod but I cant read that mods script and figure out how.

You should play with this mod it makes it fun to play destruction again with the same buffs from combat skill damage but for spell casting.

I believe its called an fortify destruction damage enchantment.

Edited by Kiaos

Believe it or not, I had already made my own version of fortify magic effectiveness mod which is similar to the mod above but includes all magic skills, that's because I didn't know that there is one out there ;D

Anyway, if that mod uses the same method that I used, then it should work with the follower mod I'm about to make

No, it's not time consuming, I just don't want to mess with the .ini file to load both DLCs at the same time. I know I could just make 2 mods but one would be too small compared to the other since one must contain followers from skyrim, I don't like imbalance :ermm: . Some how I made 2 any way. Here they are:

Skyrim+Dawnguard:

Dragonborn:

And as you requested, this is my version of fortify magic effectiveness:

Thanks dude. You should make those mods public. I'm sure others would enjoy them.

Wow that uber ring i put on her allowed Serana to slaughter the Penitus Oculatus! Now she is more sexy :P Now time to go kill an emperor maybe i'll let her do the honors.

where do i find the Enchants for your Fortify magic effectiveness?

Edited by Kiaos

• 2 months later...

Sorry about this late post, but can anyone confirm that blacksupernova's mods work? I've tried to test them and it seems as if they don't for me, so I was wondering as it seems strange that he didn't upload them to Skyrim Nexus (or maybe he did and I just can't find it?). any help would be much appreicated as if this mod does work then this will be great :).

• 3 months later...