Archive2 tool crashing at launch

Hello, I downloaded the construction set and tools from the beth net launcher and installed into the FO4 directory. Every time I try to open Archive2, it spews out an error in a cmd window and closes. This is the error:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Archive2Interop.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
at Archive2.App.AppStartup(Object aSender, StartupEventArgs aArgs)
at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at Archive2.App.Main()

Any help would be appreciated.

Missing dll in the folder (Tools) where archive2 is installed (Archive2Interop.dll).

I think the Tools folder is installed by the Bethesda launcher when you install the CK, so I think you would fix it by reinstalling the CK.

Missing dll in the folder (Tools) where archive2 is installed (Archive2Interop.dll).

I think the Tools folder is installed by the Bethesda launcher when you install the CK, so I think you would fix it by reinstalling the CK..

That dll file was in the folder. I tried dragging it to archive2.exe and it still puts out the same error sans the Archive2Interop.dll. I just got frustrated and uninstalled the CK and FO4. My laptop was getting like 20-30 fps on low anyway. I was trying to install that optimized reduced texture pack to see if it would make a difference. Thanks for the help anyway.